THE BIG HOUSE
Don't Forget to Sign our Guest book.
We're STILL Hiring!
Career EMS Staff
Part-time job- Many Day shifts available with nights, weekends, and holidays.
Brookhaven Fire Company is currently seeking qualified applicants for the position of EMR/Driver and EMTs for our Basic Life Support Ambulance. Brookhaven Fire Company EMS responds to over 1100 calls per year serving Brookhaven Borough and other surrounding municipalities. Our ambulance is staffed 24/7.
• Must be able to lift patients and equipment
• Must be cleared by a physician prior to start
• Possess current state approved CPR Certification
• Have current EVOC and be certified PA Emergency Medical Services Vehicle Operator (EMSVO)
Possess current PA Department of Health Emergency Medical Responder Certification (EMR)
• Possess current PA Department of Health Emergency Medical Technician Certification (EMT)
Candidates will be required to obtain or show proof of all required documentation as required by the state prior to an interview. These documents are but are not limited to…
• PA Criminal Background Check
• PA Child Abuse Background Check
• FBI Fingerprint Clearance
Candidates should have at least 2 years of prior EMS experience
Interested parties should contact either EMS Captain Tom Kelly at (610) 357-1831, or send email to email@example.com.
Applications will be available starting Friday 5/26 at the Station address listed below:
Brookhaven Fire Company
2 Cambridge Rd, Suite 52
Brookhaven, PA 19015
Pay your Ambulance Bill online by clicking here. paymyambulancebill.com